Friday, November 18, 2011

Let's Not Forget Our Long-Legged Friends

As much as I love the new infinity scarves, we can't overlook the tried-and-true long and flat scarves for men and women. Oh, how I wish I had time to sing each of their virtues to you! But I have a date with a loom, so pictures will have to suffice. Happy Friday!


(You may have noticed that I'm not posting Etsy links lately. My Etsy shop is alive and well, but I'm saving new scarves for my upcoming Black Friday Craft Fair at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort in San Antonio. Since it takes a while to create each Etsy listing, I'll wait to share what's left after the fair.)

1 comment:

sucker4acoustic said...

I love looking at your scarves. It's like window shopping all the time. I love picking out my favs.

Keep it going!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...