Thursday, September 22, 2011

9 Weeks and Counting

Apparently there are nine weeks until Thanksgiving. I know this because two important notices landed in my inbox today. The first was the kickoff of Etsy's Holiday Boot Camp - a nine week series designed to help you get your shop ready for the holidays, step by step. The second was an email from Mint.com with the subject line: "You have nine weeks to save for the holidays."

Of course, when I see "you have nine weeks to save for the holidays," what actually registers in my brain is "you have nine weeks to make scarves for the holidays."

I've agreed to participate in a Black Friday Holiday Fair at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort in San Antonio. I'd like to have at least 50 scarves to sell that day, and nine weeks does not sound like a lot of time to accomplish that. Let the games begin!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...